Sunday 19 February 2012

YAW?




if I want something like 'jawatan' or 'pangkat'


should I ask/say..



"can I have it?" or "I want it!"


or ..


I tell my friend that I want it and then she nominated me
and I just like "ehh why you do that to me! you ni!" with loud voice


so everyone can hear me and they all like
"ohh I think her friends want 'kenakan' she la~"

"lets 'kenakan' together"

and everyone vote for me


yay!


........................................................


dude, seriously..


You're not good in becoming a LEADER


If you really want it ..
Don't act like you don't want it



"would you like some cookies?"

"oh no thanks hehe"

but in your heart
'DAMN! im so hungry! That cookies, I should take it atleast one!'


yaaa dude .. im tellin' ya


Be BRAVE to say/ask it if you think thats the BEST


but if you really don't want it .. act NORMAL


acting like you're okay are not COOL, yaw

just SAY IT





My grammar .. huh
S*ck'

Uri~