Wednesday 16 November 2011

Let me teach you


To tell your friend that she just make a BIG MISTAKE..

FIRST of ALL, give SALAM!

Second, No YELLING!

Third, Don't use LANGUAGE that they didnt UNDERSTAND!

Forth, Tell her why You can't ACCEPT it!

Fifth, Don't try to INCREASE your voice VOLUME!

Sixth, Don't give a LOOK that tell her that you're ANGRY!


or another way..
easy to TALK

with
LETTER

but still have a RULEs!

First, Give SALAM!

Second, ask her whether shes FINE or NOT

Third, make sure that she had a BREAKFAST/LUNCH

Forth, Don't Use CAPS LOCK or !

(except me =_= )


Fifth, Give the LETTER with SMILLING face
(Show your TEETH too :B)



you know why I post this??
Because its one of my experience



I've broke MY RELATIONSHIP with MY BESTFRIEND
for 5 MONTH just because she didnt see me!


but we reconcile back
(0.o im not sure about this~)


it looks like I still need to IMPROVE my English!




GOODLUCK!

Uri~