Monday 7 May 2012

I da naaaa!



It's started AGAIN
-_______-"

He, he ,he, and he have start it again ..



*sigh*



what should I do?
why it should be me?
I need my Friends!

TTATT


Chingu ah .. Help me!!





btw .. Today, (went back from school)


Me : Im home~

the suddenly .. 

Mom : Maya! nah! this is for you!

Me : what is it?

Mom : A Pink Hijab! and this .. Pink blouse!

Me : why PINK?

suddenly ..

Dad : 'cause you look cute in pink ^^

Me : WHAT?! O.o I am?

Dad : yup! you're a girl and you know that ><"

Me : so if WE, girl want to look cute, we all must be in PINK?

Dad : 100 marks for you! congrats!

(what the ..)

Me : OMG .. you have got to be kidding me =______=

Mom : No. we're serious! 

Me : but I never wore any Pink dress or outfit!

Dad & Mom : Until now ^^

Me : . . . . 

(God, save me TT^TT)


I am not wearing that PINKy BLOUSE


...............................................................................................


Mom, dad .. Bbuing bbuing!

I am cute .. am I? oh well, haters gonna hate~


especially in PINK -..-


Uri~