Monday 12 December 2011

VOLCANO!



okay I just bought a NEW EARPHONE soo..



HOHOHO!

LETS GIVE IT TRY!
(mixstyle♥)


okay either the volume is max or min
We really can't hear anything only a song~



so I open my blog and theres a song..

-UKISS TICK TACK-


(15 minit later)


(over_reacting)

"To lie!!! I should be singing for you through the tonight!
To lie!!! i should be turning on a broken light!
To lie!! yozora ichimaru kuyoni!
TO LIE!!! TO LIEEE!!!! OOOOHHHHHOOOHOO!!"


>.<



then suddenly, theres a tap on my right shoulder~

turning around~

and

O.O
OMG!


theres my brother FRIENDS at a stair!!


and I was like freaking cuak "wheres my scarf?!!"


and then I ran to my bedroom~


huh~ IM DEAD




BUT MY DEADLY BODY STILL CAN MOVE~ :D
yay!



OK that wasnt funny at all =.="



oh
oh my
my dignity
almost fly away
leaving me all alone
In my bedroom all alone!



^
LOOK! its VOLCANO! or pyramid?
Its more looks like Pyramid~ right?



oh well~
HATERs GONNA HATE!

Uri~