Friday 2 December 2011

Different?



whats the different between SPIES friends and Al Amin friends?


okay seriously..
before this, when I want to go to WWM with my Al Amin friends,

My mother answer before think : NO!

but then "Let me discuss with your father first"


and after discussion,
she was like
"If I go and see theres a boy, you're coming home with me right away! understand?"

"Ok, fine. you can even JOIN us~"

right.. seriously, DIFFERENT!


like in this Situasion right now,

"Mom, tomorrow I want to go to WWM with my SPIES friends.."

My mother answer before think : Ok


SERIOUSLY!


A LOT OF DIFFERENT!



and even when I said
"and 'Fasi lelaki' will join us."


my mon was like, "SO?"



WTH?!



WHAT WRONG WITH HER?
THIS IS SO UNFAIR!



but yeah, atleast she allowed me to go~
right?




ok bye!
see you guys tomorrow~

Uri~