Sunday 29 May 2011

Here we GO!




really..
im telling you guys



after went back from UJI CEKAP
i thought,
im going to die
(sleep)




but my heart *knock*
she(?) tell me to open FACEBOOK



and go to my SHAWOL GROUP




well,
because ive not open it for 3 days
so there's must be a NEW POST






when i was open it,
ok relax..

20 notifications~
(from SHAWOL group)



O.O"



well...
then i saw what they've post





well,
yeah its a NORMAL post

like ..
"Morning Chingu!"

"Hey shawols! I'm your dongsaeng! xD I'm only 13! And...You all guys were my Unnie and Hyungs!! ^^ *shout* *bow*"
(a little bit special~ :D)

"taemin....♥♥♥"

"Like this page pls......... I have jst created :)
thank you^^"


yeah.. cool~


.............................................................................




but! not so fast!


i just saw something!!

and my reaction is ..





and





WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!







SHINEE HAVE ALREADY RELEASED THEY'RE
NEW DEBUT!!!




TT^TT









i've saw a different between
REPLAY (2008) & REPLAY (2011)


they've grown up
and
they look more MATURE!




but 'something' just RUIN my MOOD
My BROTHER

wae?


because Yoona SNSD is the NOONA


before this, REPLAY (2008)
Victoria F(x) was the NOONA


but now YOONA

my bro always said that she's the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL
and that words ANNOYing me,
and i almost HATE her..


but,
she's not the one who should be blame, right? =.=


.............................................................................




anyway!
DONT MISS SHINEE NEW MV!!
arasso?!






-P/S-
to blingers, dont mad if
Taemin take jjong part
ok?

Uri~