Friday 18 March 2011

Mushroom The Vampire

I wake up in the forest. Its very foggy, then I stumble around until I feel a pain in my leg. I look down to see that my leg is severly cut, and blood is running all down it. I turn around and see a purple glow through the fog. A man's shadow starts to become visible. I've no way to run, and it catches up to me. He picks me up and pushes me down.Then, he pins me to the ground.


(HELP!!!)



"What are you doing?! Get off of me!" I scream.


He has a sword pinned tightly against my heart.


"Sssssshhhhhhh!" he said. "Be quiet."


He stare at me like Im his servant~

I look into his eyes and I saw something ...


suddenly,

"My name's Taemin"he says.


"Taemin? my name's Maiyah. What are you doing? and why?"


" master will get mad."


"Who's master." I ask.


"It's not important."


"Taemin, please let me go."


"I can't"


He sinks his fangs into my neck. I feel an unbearable pain.


"p...please let m.....me g..go."


I start cry. He stops and quickly picks me up from the ground, and puts his hands on my cheek.


"Taemin?"


He hugs me and kisses my forehead. I faint and when I wake up, I was in my room. I saw there was a blood red diamond locket around my neck. I open it and theres a word in the locket, it write "I'm sorry". I look at my leg and I was very shocked to see my cut was gone.


I stare at window and ...


Then, theres something ... its flashback about something ...


it was the moment..


when i was look into his eyes ..


i saw someone...

someone that I know.. someone that i adore...





but who is it?





The End

Uri~