Thursday 11 July 2013

WHY??!



RIGHT
PUI has started

and here Iam, busy making video batch
where I hope our batch could get along together while making it

but yeah.. tuisyen, tahfiz. extraclass, tired (fasting) bla bla
well of course I can't blame them its all for their own future~

but I just can't understand most that free but doesnt care about it and keep
asking why what and how =_=

I just.. I don't know.

They said "oh I want to help you.. but HOW can I help you??!"
or
"oh I do want to help you but WHY should I??!"
or
"oh I really want to help you but WHAT can I do??!"

Do I really hav to answer every SAME question?!
Do you really need ppl to help you find the answer???
HUH?!
you know what.. you remind me of ust Shahrul's story
Pelajar A and Pelajar B

Youre so PELAJAR A


and you know why???

BECAUSE YOU KEEP ASKING WHY!!
thats WHY!

......................................



-helpless and hopeless-




Ni sheng wo qile? Dui? WO BU GUAN~ *smirk*

Uri~